1/3 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Pie
What could be better in berry season than Fresh Strawberry Pie? Will you have a slice?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash enough strawberries to measure 1 cup.
- 2Mix sugar and cornstarch in 2-quart saucepan.
- 3Gradually stir in water and mashed strawberries (add 1 or 2 drops food color if deeper red color is desired).
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- 5Boil and stir 1 minute; cool.
- 6Beat cream cheese and lemon peel until smooth; spread into baked and cooled pie crust.
- 7Fill crust with remaining strawberries.
- 8Pour cooked strawberry mixture over top.
- 9Refrigerate about 3 hours or until set.
- 10Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 204.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g