1/2 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Cobbler
1 hr 20 mins
Great way to use fresh strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, chilled
- 1Beat 1/4 cup softened butter at medium speed with an electric mixer; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
- 2Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- 3Combine 1 1/4 cup flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 4Spoon mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- 5Arrange strawberries on top, cut side down.
- 6Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar; cut in 1/4 cup chilled butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
- 7Sprinkle over strawberries.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 332.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g