Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Direct from the South Beach website. "Embrace the power of antioxidants with a berry good recipe. The following Phase 2 South Beach Diet treat provides disease-fighting nutrients from three sources: blueberries, strawberries, and dark chocolate. How can something so good for you taste so very good, too?"
- 4 cups strawberries
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 8 astor chocolate liqueur cups (available at liquor stores)
- cocoa powder
- Prepare the pudding using 1 1/4 cups of the milk.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the cream filling into the chocolate cups.
- Add equal amounts of berries to each cup.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
These are so good! The vanilla pudding mixed with the whipped topping is yummy with the fresh berries. I used plain chocolate cups but I bet the liqueur ones are good too! This is also a very impressive dessert. Looks like it took a long time but it is very easy to make!