- 3 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (mayonnaise-type salad dressing)
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam green beans to the desired degree of doneness.
- Pour into a colander and rinse under cold running water for a few seconds to stop cooking process.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Whisk the salad dressing, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and wasabi paste in a bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Serve with the green beans for dipping.