P. F. Changs Sauce for Fried Green Beans Appetizer
Nailed it, finally!!! Fantastic sauce for tempura battered or grilled veggies like beans, asparagus, carrots, anything. I could just guzzle it out of the bowl :) We purchased the mayo at an Asian food store locally along with some fabulous 1 - 1 & 1/2 foot long green beans that we cut into 3 pieces each. Simply divine.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup japanese mayonnaise, we used Kewpie brand (regular mayo will do the trick)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sirachi hot chili sauce
- 6 green onions, whites only, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Place ingredients in blender or food processor and mix til smooth.
FOR THE VEGGIES:
- Make a tempura batter and dredge your green beans, asparagus or any veggie in it and either flash fry in oil on the stove or in the oven for a healthier spin.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Very close. Drop the horse radish and replace it with honey. Also the Sriracha should actually just be regular Sriracha. But the rest is correct. Mayo, Sriracha, scallions, minced garlic, and honey. Not sure of the ratio with the honey. I only know the honey part because I used to work there, but I don't know the ratio because I never worked in the kitchen, just a server.