I came up with the recipe for this amazing salsa due to my obsession with all things salsa. I wanted a salsa that I could make at home for myself whenever I wanted that I loved...and I hope you'll love it too! You can adjust the heat by adding or subtracting the amount of jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash tomatoes and cilantro.
- 2cut tomatoes and onion into rough cubes, place in a large bowl.
- 3cut garlic clove in half lengthwise, add to bowl mixture.
- 4cut jalapenos into small rounds, add to bowl mixture.
- 5roughly chop cilantro, add to bowl mixture.
- 6add lime juice to bowl mixture.
- 7mix ingredients together well.
- 8add ingredients to a chopper, little by little. chop into a very fine chop, almost but not quite pureed. taste halfway through to test heat. if heat is too much, stop adding jalapenos to chopper. when you are done chopping, add to a different bowl. keep adding mixture to chopper and chopping until entire mixture is done.
- 9add salt and black pepper to taste.
- 10cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g