Great over ice-cream or fresh tropical fruit. You can add some cream as well. This recipe also works with other berries or a combination of berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree berries.
- 2Press through a sieve into a 3 cup measuring glass.
- 3In an bowl, mix cornstarch with a little juice and set aside.
- 4Pour the rest of the juice into a heavy saucepan.
- 5Add sugar and orange or lemon juice.
- 6Heat slowly to dissolve sugar, stirring.
- 7Bring to just before it boils and remove.
- 8Add cornstarch mixture.
- 9Reduce heat, simmer, stirring for 1-2 minutes until it thickens.
- 10Cool to room temperature.
- 11Spoon over your favourite dessert.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (964 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.6 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g