Recipe by Soluna
Great over ice-cream or fresh tropical fruit. You can add some cream as well. This recipe also works with other berries or a combination of berries.
- 2 lbs raspberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons orange juice or 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree berries.
- Press through a sieve into a 3 cup measuring glass.
- In an bowl, mix cornstarch with a little juice and set aside.
- Pour the rest of the juice into a heavy saucepan.
- Add sugar and orange or lemon juice.
- Heat slowly to dissolve sugar, stirring.
- Bring to just before it boils and remove.
- Add cornstarch mixture.
- Reduce heat, simmer, stirring for 1-2 minutes until it thickens.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Spoon over your favourite dessert.