Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy to put together - a wonderful summertime dessert!
Make and share this Fresh Peach Cobbler With Cinnamon Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Place enough peaches that have been peeled, pitted and sliced to cover bottom of 8 x 11 baking pan.
- Mix together sugar, flour and salt.
- Stir in egg.
- Place mixture on top of peaches.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until done.
- Mix 1 qt vanilla ice cream with cinnamon to taste and serve with warm cobbler.
Delicious I played around with this recipe. more than I should have. I added 1 tbsp of baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp cloves and one more egg. It was delicious, but very fluffy. I would leave out the baking soda...
A superb dessert!! Soooo easy to make, ready in no time with things that I had on hand....I love that!!The topping was crunchier than I expected, but the ice cream on the top, while the top was hot, began to melt and soften the top! I'm going to try it next ime with the cinnamon mixed into the topping mix. Thanks, Marie, for a dessert that we all enjoyed!