Very easy to put together - a wonderful summertime dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place enough peaches that have been peeled, pitted and sliced to cover bottom of 8 x 11 baking pan.
- 2Mix together sugar, flour and salt.
- 3Stir in egg.
- 4Place mixture on top of peaches.
- 5Drizzle with melted butter.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until done.
- 7Mix 1 qt vanilla ice cream with cinnamon to taste and serve with warm cobbler.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cobbler With Cinnamon Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 37.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g