Recipe by Marie
Very easy to put together - a wonderful summertime dessert!
Top Review by Vegwife
Delicious I played around with this recipe. more than I should have. I added 1 tbsp of baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp cloves and one more egg. It was delicious, but very fluffy. I would leave out the baking soda...
Directions See How It's Made
- Place enough peaches that have been peeled, pitted and sliced to cover bottom of 8 x 11 baking pan.
- Mix together sugar, flour and salt.
- Stir in egg.
- Place mixture on top of peaches.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until done.
- Mix 1 qt vanilla ice cream with cinnamon to taste and serve with warm cobbler.