Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
made last year, and had this on file. Very good dessert to serve at a party, or just at home. Very easy to prepare.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup baking mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 large ripe peaches, mashed
- Prepare slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, and baking mix, stir in eggs, vanilla, evaporated milk, and butter. Mix well.
- Fold in peaches and pour into slow cookerand stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with warm peach ice cream.
My peach cobbler did not end up looking like the picture. I cooked it 4.5 hours on high and it never really set up. My peaches were very juicy. That said it had a wonderful flavor, I will make it again soon and see what happens . I used Bisquick and maybe that was my problem. This in no way was the recipe's fault.. Ifanyone has a Idea what I did wrong PLEASE let me know
This was easy and worked perfectly in my crockpot . I used apricots as I had no peaches. Cooking time given was spot on. Mine took closer to 4 hours than 3. I left out the butter and halved the sugar with a fabulous result.
I made a mistake with this, I was out of evaporated milk so looked up a substitute and i think i must have misread the directions. The smell was amazing but the texture was not so am not rating it.