1/9 Photos of Fresh Peach Cobbler (Or Berry Cobbler)
1 hr 20 mins
A fabulous cobbler recipe. It is quick to make and delicious every time. If peaches are not in season--it is also wonderful with frozen sliced peaches--just be sure they are thawed through before you put it together and allow more time to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Filling: Mix peaches, sugar and flour together and pour into a 15-inch baking dish.
- 3Batter: Combine 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt in food processor.
- 4Process to combine.
- 5Add the milk and melted butter.
- 6Process until smooth.
- 7Spoon batter over the peaches, making sure you spread to edge of dish.
- 8Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon over the top.
- 9Bake in center of oven about one hour.
- 10Crust should be brown and crisp on the outside and cooked all the way through.
- 11Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- 12Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 13Variation: Blackberry, blueberry or raspberry cobbler--omit cinnamon and nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cobbler (Or Berry Cobbler)
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.3
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 445.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 67.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g