Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
A recipe I sort of just "made up" with the ingredients I had on hand to make pasta salad. Everyone (even pasta salad haters) loved this, so I guess its a keeper!
- 16 ounces pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or more to taste)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 10 small tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (chopped)
- 5 green onions (chopped)
- 1 large cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and allow to cool fully. Add some olive oil after cooking so pasta doesn't stick.
- Once pasta has cooled add all other ingredients and mix. Taste test to confirm you like the flavor.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until ready to serve.