Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on Allrecipes. Easy and delicious.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup white rice
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, green pepper, and onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in water, rice, bouillon, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, 14-16 minutes.