Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fresh arugula sprinkled atop a hot cheese pizza is simplicity at its best. Arugula wilts slightly and the peppery flavor comes out. You must try this with arugula, although baby spinach can be substituted, but it's not the same. This is just delicious!
- 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts
- 1 cup pizza sauce, your favorite
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula leaf, shredded
- Top pizza crust with pizza sauce, spreading with back of a spoon to within 1/2-inch of edge.
- Arrange mozzarella slices evenly over sauce.
- Bake the pizza at 400 for 7-10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and browned and cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a cutting board and scatter arugula over pizza.
Simple and delicious...a match made in heaven. Thank you.
Really enjoyed this! Had some beautiful organic arugula and used a whole bunch, maybe 2 cups chopped, to top a pizza I made with recipe #13546 and Recipe #51861. Even the leftovers were wonderful. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is excellent! A 10 minute dinner - woo hoo! :) I used the sauce that came with the Boboli. I had some leftover prosciuto, so I layered that over the sauce, then the arugula, then the cheese. OH YUM!! Pizza is DH2B's favorite, and even my little one scarfed this one down. Thanks! :)