Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A perfect soup for cold, snowy winter nights. Fresh herbs add lots of flavor. With a combination of colorful vegetables that you can use fresh or frozen, it's quick while being very flavorful. You can add more or less of what you like or throw in your own favorites.
- 1403.30 g can chicken broth
- 2 (822.13 g) can chicken broth
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 236.59 ml crinkle cut carrot
- 12 stalk asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 340.19 g frozen home-style noodles
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 44.37-59.16 ml fresh minced oregano
- 44.37-59.16 ml fresh minced sage
- 44.37-59.16 ml fresh minced cilantro
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml white pepper
- 0.25 ml garlic powder
- Pour chicken broth into a large soup pot over medium high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper and celery, bring to a boil and cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add diced chicken.
- Add asparagus and carrots.
- Add white pepper and garlic powder.
- Next add frozen noodles to soup and cook until tender (see package directions). When noodles are halfway done stir in half and half and your fresh minced herbs.
- Cook until noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Add more pepper, and or salt to taste.