Make and share this Fresh Green Bean & Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4-6 medium red potatoes, sliced about 1/4-inch thick, peeled if desired
- 946.36-1182.95 ml fresh green beans, trimmed
- 6 slice cooked bacon, diced
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes
- 304.75 g can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup
- salt & pepper
- Place sliced potatoes and green beans in crockpot and add other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours.
- Note: When jonesies made this she needed more liquid, so she added 1/2 can mushroom soup mixed with 1/4 cup water. And her cook time was less.