Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one of the many benefits and a key factor in having a garden every year. After trying several different variations, this one is always the most popular.
- 8 tomatoes, medium, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced (reduce or add to your preferred level of heat)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, kosher or 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- add all ingredients, toss and serve, I prefer to make ahead and refridgerate for a few hours as I believe the flavors meld better.
- for a smoother (less chunky) salsa, place ingredients in batches in a blender and use the pulse button until it is your desired consistency.