Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This exquisite combination of flavors is just fantastic! I love fresh fruit and any combination of toppings or just plain. Use any combination of fruits to create a lovely platter. This can be used as a dessert, an appetizer or for a nice luncheon. Found on landolakes.com.
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml lemon curd or 59.14 ml tangerine curd or 59.14 ml lime curd
- 14.79 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 1 small honeydew melon, peeled, sliced
- 473.18 ml cantaloupe, peeled, sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced thin
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- lemon peel (optional)
- lime peel (optional)
- Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl with wire whisk.
- Cover; refrigerate 1t least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, just before serving, arrange fruit on serving platter.
- Serve with dressing; garnish with lemon peel or lime peel, if desired.
This dip was great! My guests loved it. I used lemon curd.
This dip is absolutely decadent! I came close to swooning at the first bite, then seriously thought about grabbing the bowl off the platter and locking myself in the car so I wouldnt' have to share. I used lemon curd and it tastes like lemon cheesecake. Served with strawberries, apple slices, cantalope cubes and peach slices.