Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great fish recipe !!!
- 1 fish fillet
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- lay fish in shallow dish.
- sprinkle fish with seasonings, lemon juice, wine, and parsley.
- Pour over fish.
- dot fish with butter or margarine.
- bake 350, 30 minutes or till flaky.
This is a very enjoyable fish dish! Easy to do and quick as well. I'll make this often, especially on busy weeknights. Thanks for sharing!
Easy tasty recipe. I used a Basa filet with hot paprika paired with a German Reisling wine - just a hint of sweetness. I didn't sprinkle on the lemon juice until just before putting it in the oven. Baked in 350 oven for 25 minutes - a perfect flaky, moist filet. A definite do again recipe
Another great fish recipe is right! Delicious and low fat too, can't beat that! I used 4 small salmon fillets and sherry for the wine. I will be making this again, very quick and easy to put together, thanks for posting.