Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fresh Summer Vegetables with Sesame Seed Oil, Fresh Herbs and Garlic are infused into sautéed vegetables.
- 4 ears fresh corn kernels
- 1 lb zucchini (Sliced Half Moon)
- 1 lb napa cabbage (Sliced Thin)
- 1 lb baby bok choy (Sliced Thin)
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic clove (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (Chopped)
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (White)
- Place vinegar and 3-tablespoons oil into a saucepan. Season with sea salt and fine black pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer for 3-4 minutes or until sauce thickens and hold sauce warm.
- Heat a large saute pan, add sesame seed oil, garlic and saute 1-2 minutes. Add corn, zucchini, cabbage, baby bok choy, thyme, cilantro and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add warm dressing and and toss. Reseason with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve vegetables on warm plates.
- Garnish with Toasted White Sesame seeds.