Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Moist and delicious. Add more cinammon if you like.
Make and share this Fresh Apple Spice Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Generously grease bottom of 9x5 loaf pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and spices. Cream the butter and gradually add the sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Slowly mix in flour mixture. Stir in apples and nuts (or raisins).
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until bread is nicely browned and springs back when lightly touched in the center.
- Cool 10-15 minutes in the pan before removing. Cool completely on a rack before slicing.
the batter is very dense and I recommend toasting the pecans. The bread is wonderful.
Great quick bread! I used jonagold apples and i was wonderful! HIghly recommended!
I am new to cooking/baking. This recipe was super easy and turns out so yummy with raisins. Very moist. I added brown sugar to the top of the bread the last 15 minutes it was in the oven.