Recipe by LeahMarie
A wonderful, moist apple cake from my grandmother Leah's sister, Josephine and needs no icing. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by Shari2
This cake was very simple to make. It is so flavorful and moist. I did make one sub on the raisins, I only had regular raisins in the house so that is what I used. I will be making this again. Thanks for posting.
- 946.36 ml golden delicious apples (diced)
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml oil
- 236.59 ml white raisins
- 236.59 ml walnuts (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl add sugar and apples, mix.
- Add oil, raisins, walnuts and mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Bake in greased and floured 9 x 13 pan at 325 degrees for one hour.