Recipe by Tish
Posted in response to a request to use some of that yummy flavored creamer. I love the taste of this in a cheesecake. Gives it a really rich taste
Top Review by Rhonda *J*
I have been drinking a lot(probably too much!) of that yummy coffee creamer lately and I LOVE cheesecake, so when I saw this I just had to try it! It was easy to make,smooth & creamy, just how I like it! Thanks, Tish!
- 1 3⁄4 cups crushed chocolate cookies
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup french vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 4 large eggs
- 6 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl; stir in butter.
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Combine eggs and instant coffee in medium bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Add egg mixture, flour and remaining sugar to cream cheese mixture; beat until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on Medium-High power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spread over top of cheesecake.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.