Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake
Velvety smooth, sinfully rich, baked in a crisp cookie crust, this is a delightful cheesecake, a sure-fire sweet finale to any dinner party. I found this on a My Great Recipes, recipe card. I'm posting this for a request. I have not tried this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 8 inches chocolate, crust
- 3 -8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee, dissolved in 1/4 c hot water
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce chocolate
- Prepare chocolate crust. Set aside.'
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar, mixing until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat at low speed until very smooth.
- Melt chocolate with cream over boiling water, stirring until smooth. Add to cheese mixture, blending well. Add sour cream, salt, coffee liqueur and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Turn into prepared pan. Bake in center of oven at 350 for 45 minutes or until sides are puffed. Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled. Turn oven off; leave door ajar. Allow cake to cool in oven for 45 minutes. Cover and chill for 12 hours. Remove sides of pan.
- Whip cream. Flavor with sugar and liqueur. Garnish with mounds of whipped cream and chocolate leaves.
- Chocolate Leaves: Melt 1oz chocolate. Brush real leaves with chocolate. Freeze until firm. Peel off. Freeze until needed.