Cappuccino Mousse Trifle
Another easy yet fabulous dessert. Sinfully rich and delicious
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed & divided
- 2 loaves frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed (10-34oz each)
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, stir the milk and coffee granules until dissolved.
- Remove 1 cup of the mixture and set aside Add pudding mixes to the remaining milk mixture, beat on low for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in half the whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4 qt serving or trifle bowl.
- Layer with a third of the reserved milk mixture and pudding mixture and a fourth of the grated chocolate.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Garnish with remaining whip topping and chocolate.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 2 hours).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made this for one of my DH's office parties. It became such a popular request I made him learn to make it. He makes actually espresso and adjusts the milk accordingly. We are remodeling the Kit/DinRm and I do not have access to my recipe cards or cookbooks and was SOOO happy to see the recipe here. He is having to make it tonite for one of his employee's birthday. Thanks JustCher for posting and saving the day.