French Vanilla Cappuccino Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 3⁄4 cups crushed chocolate cookies
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup french vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 4 large eggs
- 6 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl; stir in butter.
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Combine eggs and instant coffee in medium bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Add egg mixture, flour and remaining sugar to cream cheese mixture; beat until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on Medium-High power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spread over top of cheesecake.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Las Vegas. I was lucky enough to run into Recipezaar around Nov. 2000 and got hooked quickly. I am a cookbook collector and have been collecting recipes for as long as I can remember. My DH had to build in shelves for all my cookbooks! I like to dabble with OAMC and for a few years hosted the Budget/OAMC forum with some great people over there. Even though I don't work in the forum any longer I've set up a lot of cookbooks for the purpose of OAMC and stretching food that might be helpful. Please feel free to check them out! I go on food jags and cooking jags! Please come say hi to me and chat on facebook. I currently host a blog for saving money through finding deals and coupons if you are interested. Most of the time I try to cook and have a good dinner on the table but I'll be honest enough to say there is still fast food occasionally in the budget! I have had such wonderful support here whenever I need it. Thank you all for being here! Just a quick note on how I rate recipes: ? 5 stars - This recipe is perfect. (My DH is truly a critic and doesn't give 5's unless it's amazing) I would recommend it to others and would definitely make again. ? 4 stars - This recipe was good but I would change something in it next time. ? 3 stars - This is a recipe I would not make again but it was OK ? 2 stars - This recipe I would not make again and we didn't like it at all ? 1 star - This recipes did not work out/taste was unappealing and wouldn't make again