Prep 11 mins
Cook 8 mins
The Easiest Basic and simple way that I know :-)
- 2 slices bread
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- Crack and Mix egg in a bowl.
- Add the milk, cinnamon and the extract in bowl.
- Mix together.
- Heat a skilliet with the butter, on medium heat.
- Dip BOTH sides of the bread in the egg mixture.
- Then fry each side for 4 minutes.
- Repeat the the second bread.
Simple, basic, and good! Thanks Miss-Alex. Made for PAC Fall 2008.
Very easy and very tasty! I have never put cinnamon in my French Toast but it gave it a nice little extra. Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011.