Top Review by yyolfie
I didn't have any of the healthy ingredients, so I subbed the standard versions of things for the sugar/fat free versions, and it still came out great. I'm thinking of adding frozen cherries to the mix...
- 1 pie crust (optional)
- 1 box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk or 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or 2 tablespoons vinegar (omit if using buttermilk)
- 1 envelope knox gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare small box instant pudding, using buttermilk instead of milk; set aside.
- Prepare 1 envelope Knox gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water.
- Use glass measuring cup to mix gelatin.
- Set mixture in a pot or pan of hot water, while still in the cup, to help dissolve gelatin.
- Gelatin is dissolved when mixture is clear.
- Wire whisk gelatin into pudding and fold in the 8-oz cool whip.
- Pour into prepared crust; chill.