Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Substitute
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon shortening
- Melt butter or shortening. (I use microwave).
- Stir in cocoa until dissolved.
- Use one batch PER 1 oz. of unsweetened chocolate called for in your recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.