Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
MUCH lower in calories than usual pecan pie! But only if you get there before I do.
Make and share this French Pecan Pie II recipe from Food.com.
- Mix egg whites and vanilla.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar, pecans, and baking powder.
- Gentleness not obligatory; just stir it all up and pour into a well buttered pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Do not overcook.
- Allow to cool.
- Top with whipped cream and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pie (without cream) freezes well.
They were great!
Loved this Pie! So easy and very tasty!
Fast and easy to make. Not what I expected but still very nice, kind of a meringue-y pie. Still very sweet.