1/3 Photos of French Onion Chicken
A quick meal to put together -- found on the web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton French onion dip
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cooked chicken, in bite size pieces
- 1Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
- 2In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients and place in large casserole dish.
- 3Spoon the prepared stuffing over the top and bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Onion Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 1220.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion dip