A quick meal to put together -- found on the web.
Make and share this French Onion Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton French onion dip
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cooked chicken, in bite size pieces
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients and place in large casserole dish.
- Spoon the prepared stuffing over the top and bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes.