Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious. Nuff said...Try them for your next football party.
- 12 plain croissants
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions or 2 tablespoons shallots
- 2 lbs shaved ham
- 12 slices swiss cheese, cut to shape
- Slice croissants in half horizontally.
- Mix butter, mustard, poppy seeds and onion together.
- Spread on half of each croissant.
- Top with 2 1/2 oz ham and a slice of cheese.
- Put halves together.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil and warm in 325*F oven for 15 minutes.
- These sandwiches may also be frozen in foil and warmed, unwrapped, at 325*F for 25 to 30 minutes.
So yum! The spread was great.
Made these for a tailgate so I didn't warm them. They were good and I will try them heated next time. Thanks!
I was craving a croissant sandwich, and this definitely satisfied my craving. Instead of wrapping each sandwich individually in foil, I placed the assembled sandwiches on a jelly roll pan and covered the entire pan with foil. I baked them for about 25 minutes to make sure they were heated through.