- 12 plain croissants
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions or 2 tablespoons shallots
- 2 lbs shaved ham
- 12 slices swiss cheese, cut to shape
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice croissants in half horizontally.
- Mix butter, mustard, poppy seeds and onion together.
- Spread on half of each croissant.
- Top with 2 1/2 oz ham and a slice of cheese.
- Put halves together.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil and warm in 325*F oven for 15 minutes.
- These sandwiches may also be frozen in foil and warmed, unwrapped, at 325*F for 25 to 30 minutes.