- 2 9 inch pie crusts, unbaked
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled,cored and sliced into 1/8 inch thin (or any tart apples)
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 177.44-236.59 ml white sugar
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml flour or 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon rind
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 14.79-29.58 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place one crust in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Mix apple slices and raisins and place in pie shell.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix remaining ingredients (not Icing) and sprinkle on top of apples and raisins.
- Dot with butter if desired and place 2nd crust on top.
- Crimp or flute edges as desired.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 375 degrees and Bake 40 more minutes.
- When pie is cool, mix the icing and drizzle over the crust.