1/1 Photo of Freezer Bread & Butter Zucchini Chips
This is really easy and very good. Another from the borrowed cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine zucchini, onion and salt in large bowl.
- 2Toss to mix and set aside for at least 2 hours.
- 3Drain but do not rinse.
- 4In non-reactive pan, combine vinegar, sugar, turmeric, celery seed, and pepper.
- 5Heat just enough to dissolve sugar.
- 6Pour over zucchini mixture. Toss to mix.
- 7Pack into freezer containers.
- 8Freeze up to 6 months.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer Bread & Butter Zucchini Chips
Serving Size: 1 (1018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 889.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g