Recipe by Shahana
Old recipe and nice for pot luck Prep time includes cooking the spaghetti.
Top Review by Diana A.
This was a really nice potluck dish. I recieved many compliments! It seems to be a real comfort dish that appeals to many. I did increase the pasta because it seemed a little too soupy, and I used cheddar cheese and seasoned beef franks.
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb hot dog, cut into 1/4 inch medallions, 1 wiener per serving
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 cups peas and carrots, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute wiener slices until slightly browned; set aside.
- Saute onion in margarine until tender; remove from heat.
- Stir in flour, oregano, salt and pepper; heat until thick.
- Gradually add water, milk, Worcestershire sauce and cheese;Stir over low heat until cheese melts.
- Add wieners. spaghetti and veggies.
- Place in 1 1/2 quart greased baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.