Recipe by Pink Penguin
If you cant manage to eat it all the leftovers make a great noodle salad. this is a cook once eat twice meal.
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 shallots, chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 600 ml chicken stock
- 2 stalks lemongrass, thickly sliced
- 4 tablespoons green curry paste
- 6 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large aubergine, cubed
- 150 ml rice
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the shallots and garlic for a few mins until golden. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock lemongrass and curry paste and bring to the boil, stiring until the paste disolves.
- Add the chicken and aubergine to the pan and simmer gently for 15 mins until cooked
- through.Whilst this is simmering cook your rice.
- Divide your rice between two bowls, spoon the curry over, and pile the bean sprouts on top and serve with a wedge of limes for squeezing over.