Recipe by Kaykwilts
I got this recipe from a lady in my quilt guild. I've since taken it to church a few times and everyone loved it.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons sugar, pecans and flour well. Press on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees until light brown. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar, then add 1/2 half of the cool whip carton. Spread over the cooled crust.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and lemon juice. Spread over the second layer.
- Spread the other half of the cool whip over the third layer. Refrigerate.