Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Each serving provides: 7 points. I found this recipe in Weight Watchers 123 Success Living With Points Week 2 Meal Ideas leaflet. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 2 1⁄4 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded American cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions; drain and return to the pot.
- Add the milk, cheddar, Monterey Jack, American, and mozzarella cheeses and pepper.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheeses melt, about 5 minutes.