Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
Adapted from a Taste of Home recipe. I will make this w/ fresh dough on my Presto Pizza Pizzazz instead of using the Boboli-style crust.
- 20 ounces fresh spinach (two 10 oz bags)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute spinach for 2-3 minutes or until wilted; remove from the skillet. Cool slightly; chop.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir in the spinach, salt and pepper. Spread over crust to within 1/2 inches of edge.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato, onions, olives, basil, oil, vinegar and garlic; sprinkle over spinach mixture.
- Top with the feta cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese softens and is lightly browned.