Recipe by graffeetee
Carrots were my favorite vegetable when I was very young. I used to like them mashed with butter. Here's another way that kids enjoy and can participate in making.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the carrots.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cover and cook on medium low heat for about 30 minutes, until the carrots are tender.
- Stir once in a while.
- For the microwave:.
- Use only 1 tablespoon water.
- Put everything but the salt in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover lightly and microwave on high 6-7 minutes, until carrots are almost tender.
- Make sure to stop the microwave and stir it a few times!
- Stir in salt when carrots are done.