Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I am always losing this recipe so time to post it. These are great with steaks,pork chops or any meat. I have made them in foil in the oven too if I am not using the grill. They are a favorite with my family.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley (dried or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- Place potatoes and onions on a large piece of heavy duty foil(I usually use 2-3 sheets of foil).
- Dot with butter.
- Combine cheese, parsley and Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Fold up edges of foil and add chicken broth.
- Seal tightly.
- Grill over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until done.