Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onions or 1⁄3 cup shallot
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon chives or 1 teaspoon fresh basil or 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, blend eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spread over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Reduce heat to medium and stir in egg mixture until eggs and onions are combined. Stir in herbs and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are set.
Easy recipe That I enjoyed for my Sunday Brunch. I used fresh Basil & Shallots. Served with Stir fried Green tomatoes & a bagel