Recipe by codeblusqrl
In my search for perfectly, fluffy scrambled eggs I found out it's mostly based on technique then ingredients. Found this unique recipe that's made great scrambled eggs for me.
Directions See How It's Made
- crack eggs into a medium size bowl and add cream of tartar. Put butter in a small pan and heat it up to medium-medium high.
- Meanwhile, use whisk and beat eggs with the bowl at an angle for about 2 minutes. This gets the air into the eggs and make them fluffy. (Yes, your arm will get a little tired, but the finished product will be worth it.) Don't over whip. I was told this would break up the proteins AND make your arms tired. :P.
- When butter starts to bubble and sizzle, add eggs to the pan. Let the eggs cook, undisturbed, until it starts to set (or forms a cooked bottom layer).
- Move cooked eggs to the middle of the pan with a spatula so the uncooked eggs can spill over to ends of the pan.
- When eggs are still pretty runny but almost all cooked, salt and pepper them to taste, then flip them to cook until desired. Some people like them a little runny, while others like them cooked all the way.