Recipe by Malee_H
Traditional pumpkin pie and tempting cheesecake are two favorite American desserts. This fast-to-fix pie combines the best of both- the spicy pumpkin flavor and a rich cheesecake texture! Presented at a Taste of Home cooking school
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- whipped topping, or other garnishes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin pie spice on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Add eggs, and mix until blended.
- Place crust on a baking sheet and pour filling into crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped topping (and spices, chocolate morsels, etc.) if desired.