Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A wonderfully easy flourless chocolate cake. The final product will be quite sticky and flat due to the fact that no flour is used.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it with butter over hot water.
- Beat the egg yolks with half of the sugar.
- Fold in the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
- Beat egg whites until frothy by using an electric mixer; gradually add the remaining sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the beaten egg whites.
- Bake in a greased springform pan until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 40 minutes.