Here's a guiltless cake for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place 8 (4-ounce) ramekins or custard cups on a large baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Combine chocolate, orange zest and vanilla extract in a medium bowl over hot boiling water. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- 4Puree bananas, sweet potato and honey until smooth.
- 5Remove the melted chocolate from heat and fold over banana puree and 1 whole egg. Mix well.
- 6Whip the egg whites until soft peak.
- 7Slowly fold egg whites into chocolate mixture.
- 8Spoon mix into ramekins, filling them almost to the top.
- 9Bake for approximately 6 to 7 minutes, remove and serve. Warm center of the chocolate should be soft.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 37.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g