Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's a guiltless cake for you!
Make and share this Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 8 (4-ounce) ramekins or custard cups on a large baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine chocolate, orange zest and vanilla extract in a medium bowl over hot boiling water. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Puree bananas, sweet potato and honey until smooth.
- Remove the melted chocolate from heat and fold over banana puree and 1 whole egg. Mix well.
- Whip the egg whites until soft peak.
- Slowly fold egg whites into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon mix into ramekins, filling them almost to the top.
- Bake for approximately 6 to 7 minutes, remove and serve. Warm center of the chocolate should be soft.