From a Cookbook called Quick and Easy Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
Make and share this Flounder Spinach Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb flounder fillets
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons, coarsley chrushed
- 8 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- lemon pepper or pepper
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 12 thin wedges
- 1⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Combine spinach, croutons, corn and cheese. Combine egg and water. Add to spinach mixture, mix well.
- Spread mixture in 12x2 inch pan, cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Arrange fish over spinach, sprinkel with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil and arrange tomatos on fish, sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 more minutes.