Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Eat more fish!! That is what the cardiologists say. I love fresh flounder and this is a simple but delicious way to prepare it.
Top Review by alyssa's mommy
just made this meal and it was awesome...like a warm fish salad. loved it!! but i did add the tomatoes and feta to the dish about half way through cook time it was delish! thanks for a great low cal recipe :)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked according to package directions,drained well and squeezed dry
- 1 lb fresh small flounder fillets
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of shrimp soup
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer spinach across the bottom of the dish.
- Place flounder fillets evenly over the top of the spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the sherry and flour; stir until well mixed; add the soup; stir to combine.
- Pour over the fish fillets Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Place butter bits evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.