Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the salad that was served in the old Maas Brothers dining room. I loved this as a child and serched everywhere until I found a recipe that tasted the way I remembered.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup large curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Chill until almost set. Add all other ingredients. Pour into a lightly greased mold or pan. Chill until set. Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves.