15 Minute Florentine Pasta Salad
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine or (9 ounce) package fresh fettuccine pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) package fresh pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 1 cup coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain and cool under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pesto sauce and lemon juice.
- Add linguine; toss well.
- Add spinach, tomato, and onion; toss until coated well.
- Spoon onto individual plates or a large platter. Sprinkle w/ pine nuts and top w/ grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was wonderful, I made this using a package of Olivieri Basil Pesto Sauce and omitted the lemon juice however I did make the remainder as stated with a few amount adjustments, I am going to try again using my own recipe#144195 mixed with a little cream sauce, great recipe Sherri thank you for posting!