My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb uncooked wide rice noodles (banb pho)
- 1 1/2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1Preheat oven 375°.
- 2Cook noodles in boiling water 5 minutes or until done; drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- 3Combine milk, ½ cup Swiss cheese, rosemary, and the next 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- 4Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat; add in onion; stir/saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- 5Remove pot from heat; stir in noodles, cheese mixture, and spinach.
- 6Transfer mixture to an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with ½ cup Swiss cheese.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florentine Rice Noodle Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.8
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 412.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon cubes