Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Florentine Rice Noodle Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked wide rice noodles (banb pho)
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Cook noodles in boiling water 5 minutes or until done; drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Combine milk, ½ cup Swiss cheese, rosemary, and the next 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat; add in onion; stir/saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove pot from heat; stir in noodles, cheese mixture, and spinach.
- Transfer mixture to an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with ½ cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.